DAS Support Services
A division of HPA, DAS Support Services assists people who have a disability with low to moderate support needs. All support services provided by DAS focus on increasing independent living skills and community participation and maximise engagement in social, community and employment opportunities.
DAS operates within the Darwin and Palmerston areas with numerous properties including:
- A group home – Provision of permanent full-time or part-time supervised accommodation for three occupants in a residential setting.
- Training Unit – fully furnished training unit for up to 3 residents
- Self Contained Units – 6 x 1 bedroom and 2 x 2 bedroom units are available to live independently with support from an on-site caretaker and outreach support.
- 3 x 2 bedroom and 1 x 1 bedroom units are available for consumers to live independently with outreach support.
DAS also provides independent living training skills in the following areas:
- Household management
- Budgeting and banking
- Personal health and hygiene
- Access to transport, suitable accommodation and mainstream specialist services
- Accessing social and recreational activities
To be eligible for DAS Support Services a person must meet the following:
- Have a disability with low to medium support needs
- Being of age 16 or over
- Must be a recipient of a Disability Support Pension
- Demonstrate a desire and ability to live in one of the following options:
- Group Home
- Training Unit
- Outreach Support – HPA properties and a clients’ homes
An assessment will be made to ensure that the service has the resources to meet the individual’s required level of support and needs.
- Contact DAS Support Services Manager
- Anna Pavlovic-Stiff
- (08) 8984 4036
- An Application Form will be sent to you. Complete it and return it to us
- A meeting will be arranged on receipt of your Application Form to discuss your eligibility and the availability of current accommodation options.